- Upon arrival to the hospital, please contact reception on 6295-6089 and remain waiting in the carpark/your car.
- When the veterinarian is ready to see your animal/s, a nurse or the vet will come out to escort you and your animal/s in. The way in which you enter the clinic will depend on the consultation room the veterinarian is in:
- Room 1 – Enter and leave via front door
- Room 2 – Enter and leave via back door
Please be advised that only ONE person is allowed in the hospital during the consultation. Others are requested to wait in their car to maintain the 4m² requirements. Clients with children are welcome to stay in their car and a nurse can escort the animal/s in and out of the consultation rooms.
- You are then able to hold your pet for the vet as usual.
- After the examination, please leave the consult room immediately unless instructed by the veterinarian.
- Payment will occur either in the consultation room or carpark.
- No-one is to be in the waiting room at this stage, until the next level of restrictions is lifted.
- Please call ahead to pick up medication, food, etc.
Thank you very much for your understanding during this challenging time.