- Upon arrival to the hospital, please contact reception on 6295-6089.
- The reception staff will notify you when you are available to enter the waiting room.
Please be advised that only TWO people are allowed in the hospital during the consultation.
- You are then able to hold your pet for the vet as usual.
- After the examination, please leave the consult room immediately unless instructed by the veterinarian.
- Payment will occur either in the consultation room or carpark.
- We are limiting the amount of people in the waiting room, please understand this if you are asked to wait in the carpark until told otherwise.
- Please call ahead to pick up medication, food, etc.
Thank you very much for your understanding during this challenging time.