- If you have been to Greater Sydney or any COVID Hotspots in the last 2 weeks we ask you to not enter the clinic.
- Upon arrival to the hospital, please contact reception on 6295-6089.
- The reception staff will notify you when you are available to enter the waiting room. Please wait in your car until notified.
Please be advised that only ONE person is allowed in the hospital during the consultation and MUST wear a mask. If you do not have a mask, we ask you to wait outside during consultation.
- You are then able to hold your pet for the vet as usual.
- After the examination, please leave the consult room immediately unless instructed by the veterinarian.
- Payment will occur either in the consultation room or carpark.
- Please call ahead to pick up medication, food, etc.
Thank you very much for your understanding during this challenging time.